Wynners will collect and sort donations for Connections for Abused Women and their Children (CAWC). After that, enjoy dinner and games together! Dinner will be provided.
If you can, please bring:
- A new item to donate to CAWC. Here is their complete holiday wish list. They cannot accept used items, travel/sample-sized toiletries, or violent toys (including nerf guns, etc.). Do not wrap the gifts. Here are some suggested items:
- toys, books, or games for kids
- stuffed animals and dolls
- art supplies, craft sets, legos, and activity sets
- gifts for teens
- full-sized toiletries and self-care items
- gift cards
We would appreciate having parents deliver our donations the next day to CAWC, which is located in Humboldt Park. Delivery drivers will arrive at the Firehouse by at 7:45pm and Wynners will load up their cars. Drivers will then deliver the items the next day (Wed, 12/20) at some point between 10am and 4pm to Connections for Abused Women and their Children, 1116 N. Kedzie Ave., Chicago.